Wednesday, June 12, 2013

New addition

Well, we adopted a pug. His name is Alfred, he's 7 month old. He was bought from a breeder and then given up at the age of 6 month. People do this sometimes. Buy a cute puppy, realize this is too much work, confined it to the cage, and get rid of it when having a dog isn't convenient anymore!
So Alfie had a rough start:)
I saw him on Kijiji on Saturday, called the woman, and we went to meet him on the same day. I picked him up, he licked my face allover, and that was it. I wasn't going to leave without him!
He is adjusting to the new surroundings and we are adjusting to the new addition to our family. It will be long and somewhat difficult process, but we'll get there.
Enough words - meet Alfred!
I'm making a new section here "Weekly pug"!

No comments:

Post a Comment