Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Pug life

What could be better than having a long weekend! Even if I worked Saturday, we still have two days to relax! So we went to Ottawa.
Dogs remembered each other to my huge relief. There was no drama at all, Alfred got accepted right back in the pack (even though Wooster and Ci Da took turns trying to claim his kennel:).



They had long walks in the woods, Alfred measured all the  puddles he could find, and we played with them a lot.

After humans got tired, dogs continued to play tug of war by themselves:)


Tired pug was the best indication of the time good spent:)



6 comments:

  1. Dogs and pictures as always - lovely! But OMG!!! Where did you find this terrible aunt in black??? :-))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Alfred's favorite aunt, don't be so hard on her:)))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. She, parazitka, smokes at the kiddie! :-))))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww ! I think Alfred is my Zoe's brother. From Lotus and Kind, last year in May ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's definitely from the same breeder, but I think different litter. As far as I know he's born in November:))) I'd say a cousin!

    ReplyDelete