Friday, March 21, 2014

Hide and seek

Few days ago Alfred went to the vet to complete his yearly vaccination. He was not trilled  by this visit at all, put up a struggle (I know now that it takes 4 persons to draw blood from a pug) and complained very loudly about everything... Despite his foul mood he received all his shots, was given a clean bill of health and off the hook for a year.
Back at home I sat working for a few hours, and then realized that Alfred is not under my work table. And not in the room at all.
He does sleep in his bed or kennel sometimes when I'm busy, so I went to the living room to check on him. He was not there.
I checked bedroom and kitchen - no pug. The only place left was the bathroom. Almost closed door revealed this:



That was so sad, I almost cried. Which obviously didn't stop me from taking the picture first and hugging the pug next.
He is not mad at me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment